........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A room for living

I'm sorry, but isn't this the sexiest heat vent you've ever seen? I know. I can't stop looking at it.

Okay. Now that that's out of the way, would you like a small tour of the living area? (and I say area, because it's really just one big room for the dinning, living and reading areas. K?)

Here we go. This is where we will be doing our living. The walls are a dark tan. And at first, we were like, brown? Really? But it's starting to grow on me. It's making me feel very neutral.

More cranes. They seem to be all over our house. From this window you can see our enclosed front porch. All we have out there is an old rocking chair. Evan let me know that he plans on sitting out there and yelling nonsense to kids. Senior citizen style.

This will not happen. I promise.

Okay. Thanks for playing home tour 2010.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...