........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, May 6, 2010

And the winner is...

I NEVER win contests. Never never. So it was very interesting to be on the other side of a contest, picking the winner. Except that I felt a lot more pressure to randomly select. Which is a weird feeling.

So I wrote down all of the contestants names, cut them out, folded them, and put them into a hat. And I made Evan play along as I closed my eyes and shuffled the paper slips around. It was very nerve racking. Because I know every one of you that entered. And I like you. And I secretly wanted everyone to win. But because I am not Oprah, I can't give everyone that comes to my show a prize. So I had to pick just one.

And that one is....

...Camie!

Thanks for playing! And just remember, you're all winners :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...