........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fuzzy Wuzzy


We are plant people. They are all over our house and I can't seem to stop adding them. When we first moved here, I rather publicly introduced us as having "...no kids, no pets, but plenty of house plants". And it must have stuck, because people at church are still asking me how my plants are doing.

And I'd like to introduce our newest plant. I've been calling him Fuzzy. Fuzzy is simply an attempt at some indoor grass (I do love the smell of fresh-cut grass), and he lives on our dining table.

The best part about Fuzzy? He can change moods with a snip of the scissors.

This is my favorite style: a little crazy and long.


This is his mohawk (or is it mow-hawk?!) look. Very edgy.

And this is his buzz cut. It's a good look for Sundays or company.

Last week he had a bowl cut and he looked like a little school boy. I'm thinking that next, I'll let his hair grow out really long and then attempt a mullet. Because I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...