........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, June 14, 2010

Holly the hack

I should probably admit right now that I'm not a very good person. For example, whenever I see something super cool that somebody made, instead of supporting them and buying it, I just go home and copy it. I know. You can judge me.

Such is the case with these sandwich wraps I recently made. They were for sale at the market I work at, and so I got to look at them quite a bit. Well, a couple of weeks ago I came home and made some. Bad bad girl.

But we really like them.


This is a slow-motion demonstration of the sandwich wrap in action:






Look Evan! It matches your raincoat!!!

He is pleased.

I just made these up as I was going along, so I don't have a pattern to offer you, but after a quick internet search, I found a pattern here and for sale here. Please go make one. Today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...