........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthday Threads


I love the moment just before a quilt begins. The fabric is crisp and neatly folded. The floor is free of loose threads. Things seem organized and easy.

So I thought I'd capture this moment. Before I start snipping and messing. Because since we already have a Summer Quilt, and a Winter Quilt, that means I should probably get to work on an Autumn Quilt.

And thanks Mom, for the fun fabric. For knowing that this would be a nice gift for a girl on her Birthday. And for teaching me how to make things. Because that was a good gift too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...