........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Puppy photo-shoot

Confession: I think that pictures of animals dressed as people are hilarious. And I'm sorry if that means we can't be friends.

But I can't change who I am.

So when Gesso received this charming top-hat from my elder brother+wife, I was more than a little excited.

I had plans. I was going to make Gesso wear this whenever we had company over. And for Halloween. And our Christmas card??? A nice picture of Gesso wearing the hat.

And so I set out to take said picture earlier this week.




And this was the best shot I got. Can anyone say "Merry Christmas"?

Oh dear. Must think of new idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...