........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quilting Fever


My older brother once told me that I have an addictive personality. Which I thought was really flattering and super nice of him. And as I was telling him how awesome he was and thanking him for the compliment, he told me that he hadn't exactly meant it that way. What he meant was that I have the type of personality that very easily gets ADDICTED to things. Like finishing a quilt.

I am officially addicted. He was totally right.

And absolutely nothing else is getting done around here.

Stitch. Stitch. Stitch. That's what I've been doing. All while eating dark chocolate m&m's, watching chick flicks, and getting a puppy pedicure.


Which is definitely a nice way to spend a very rainy, very fall-ish day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...