........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A three hour tour

I spent the past few days cleaning/organizing and de-junking my little studio. Because I haven't been very productive as of late, and not wanting to blame myself, I decided to blame my studio.

And then I kind of freaked out because I actually have a studio. And I hadn't been using it. And I'm not sure if I will always have a sunny little space to do my creating.

So I cleaned. And washed windows. And filled bags for the thrift store. And now I am ready to really appreciate it.

What sparkling windows you have!

Why thank you! I washed them myself.

My fun neighbor gave me this shelf shortly before moving to Hawaii.

She was a good person to have around and I miss having her pop over. She always knew the phase of the moon and my daily horoscope. And every time I'd see her, she would without fail tell me I was "such a virgo". But her astrologer told her it was time to move. And move she did (true story). And she gave us a ton of stuff (true story).

This is the flower corner. Where flowers are made.

(p.s. orange flower in the works!)

I started these flowers six years ago, and have since lost my reference. I think it might have been a Better Homes and Gardens magazine cover or something.

So probably they will never get finished. Sad.

So now that it's really clean in here, and the windows are so clear, I have no more excuses.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...