........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Little Greenhouse

A couple of years ago Evan and I were out doing some shopping and we saw this little greenhouse.   As soon as I saw it, my eyes glazed over and I began drooling over everything.  I needed to have it.  Never mind that we were poor students living on a tight budget.  I needed it anyway.

And so my sweet Evan got it for me.  And I loved him for it.

But the problem was, we had no money to fill it with plants.

And so it sat empty until we graduated.  And then because we have been moving around like gypsies ever since, I felt like I should wait until we were 'settled' before filling it with little plants (I have found out the hard way that plants don't handle moving very well).

And then a couple of weeks ago I got tired of waiting.

So I filled it up with some little plants, a few lichen-covered sticks, and some special  Moki Marbles.

And I'm still a little bit drooling.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...