........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bits and Pieces


When I was little, one of my favorite books was called "It's Hard to Read a Map with a Beagle on Your Lap".   It was a funny one.


And since I've been working on this soon-to-be-completed Spring Quilt, I have come up with a book idea of my own.

I'm going to call it: "It's Hard to Plan a Quilt with a Gesso in the House".  

But really.  So cute.



And to celebrate St. Patrick's Day I whipped up some Irish Potato Candy.  Which is not actually made of potatoes.   Or Irish people.   And it's outrageous.  Don't even ask me how many little potatoes I've eaten today.   Recipe here

 I do believe they are going to be my new St. Patrick's Day tradition.  Which now brings me to a total of one tradition (don't judge, I also wore green earrings to work today.  So that's actually two traditions).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...