........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My peeps

The snow has finally melted and the Spring Quilt is finally finished.  Which means that it's Spring.  And so my next item of business was to get things feeling even more Spring-y around here.  The only problem was that after a quick inventory of the basement, I remembered that we didn't have any Easter/Spring decorations.   Oh.

So I've been brainstorming and even have a fun project started, but in the meantime I thought I'd show you the best idea I've ever had.

I call it "Chick Explosion".  It's pretty complicated, so pay close attention.


I found this little box of chicks at the craft store.   So I bought it.  And I opened it up.  And then I put them around the house.

That's pretty much it (let me know if you have any questions!).   

Peep!   Chirp!  Cheep!
I have to say, these little chicks are quite sneaky!  And I can never figure out what they are looking at.  

p.s. today is our 1 year Montana Anniversary.  How crazy is that?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...