........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, May 6, 2011

{this moment} -- extended version




As I was looking through my pictures trying to pick a 'moment' to share, I decided to just share them all!  Early morning sun making the plant seat glow after days of gloomy gloomy weather, perfecting the crust recipe for our weekly Friday Night Pizza Party, the cutest staring contest in the world, our first homemade ice-cream of the year (Heath Bar Crunch, of course!), a creepy dog staring at me sideways, Evan's new (beautiful) fenders he's been drooling over for more than a year (or as he likes to say, Sweetness just got sweeter), and my silly puppy in his favorite sleeping pose.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...