........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, April 4, 2011

Just in Time

It seems like I have been looking for little egg cups my whole life.  Well, okay, not really.  I used to be afraid of eggs and tell people I was allergic to them (is that even possible?).  But now that I am super mature I like eggs.  No, adore eggs.  And I couldn't seem to find egg cups anywhere.

And then last week, while out on a totally unrelated mission, I came upon these psychedelic gems.


Hello there! 

While I probably could have gone for something a little less snazzy, I was too elated at finding them to care.  Egg cups!  My life is finally complete!


And just in time too.  Because there are plenty of eggs around our house...


...that need a proper cup.

 :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...