........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Montana Poetry Slam (dunk)




Last night I went to my very first poetry slam.  It was pretty intense--so many verbs and adjectives flying around!


Montana's Poet Laureate (Henry Real Bird) was there and he wore a cowboy hat.  Which made me very glad.




And okay, as much as Evan and I love poetry, the real reason we were there was to show some support for my paintings.  You see, they had a bit of a 'coming out' party and we wanted to make sure everyone was nice to them (they were).  I had Evan take these paparazzi shots of Mr. Fork and Mrs. Spoon because I was too chicken.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...