........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A picture of some muffins that were really tasty


I wrote a to-do list on Monday that is four pages long.  Things are going to be busy busy for the next few weeks and I am one of those weird-o people that can't leave home with an unfinished project on my desk.  Or a messy house.  Because then I think about it while I'm gone.   It's kind of a problem.  Hence the list.

This afternoon I am tackling my mending pile.  Because while I really like to sew, mending seems like such a chore and doesn't often get done.

Blueberry muffins were on the list too (those I can handle no problem!).


Some good happy things:

::  the elderly man in line behind me at the post office telling me that he liked my (purple sparkly) toenails.

::  receiving a pineapple in the mail from our landlords (who live in Hawaii now).  It was delicious.

::  another week of 70 degree weather.

::  finding some pink and green plaid cupcake liners at the store.  Which means I need to add cupcakes to the list.  I wonder what goes best with plaid??  Chocolate or vanilla?  (I'll let ya know)

::  coming home from the thrift store with a fresh pile of books.  I can't wait to actually have time to read them outside with a juicy popsicle in hand!

Hope you are having a happy Wednesday!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...