........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tiny Bunting


I whipped up some bunting the afternoon of our party. I have been wanting to make some for years, and even have fabric set aside, but I never have gotten to it.  This was a quick fix and took 5, maybe 10 seconds to make.  It was as simple as cutting triangles out of fabric and sewing them onto a piece of ribbon.  No hemming or mad skills required.

Ta-da!


And for easy storage, I just wrapped the bunting around an empty toilet paper roll.  Smart!

just a few more things:

::  our neighborhood ice-cream truck has come out of hibernation and I had forgotten how funny it is that they play Christmas Carols out of the loud speakers on top of the truck.  Which makes perfect sense.  Because during Christmas it's usually chilly...just like ice cream...so...you should buy some?  Okay.

::  we have been house-sitting for our honeymooning friends this past week and they have a cat.  Who was pregnant.  And who had KITTENS last weekend (!!).  Mao-Mao (the mama cat) is doing great and her 4 kitties are so so cute.  And I've been told I can have first dibs...

::  in answer to an enthusiastic comment about peanut butter pie, here is the recipe I used.  Yum yum.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...