........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Festive For Fall: part 1

 I know it's still a little early to be this excited about fall....but....so what.  I think it's fun.  I have been making some things to help our little house feel more festive, and this is where it all began.


Remember the Valentine Hearts I made?  Well, this was the same concept, except that instead of cutting out hearts, I traced some leaves from our yard and cut those out instead (smart move!).   I strung them from a fallen branch and hung them in front of a sunny window.


Oh how I love garlands and mobiles, especially seasonal ones.

Hope you have a great (fall!) day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...