........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!



I found a giant velvet robe at the thrift store a few weeks ago and bought it with plans of turning it into Red Riding Hood's cape.  I brought it out to show Evan and he was so concerned that I thought Red Riding Hood wore a robe.  Silly boy!  I finished my cape just in the nick of time and I am so glad we thought to get a giant, wolf-ish looking dog so that he could be my costume accessory.
We live just blocks away from the classy historic district and get a ton of trick-or-treaters as a result.  Last year we ended up locking the screen door to the front porch and shutting off the lights because every time the door-bell rang, puppy Gesso almost wet his pants.  (and maybe we just wanted all the candy to ourselves.)  We'll see how long we last this year.  Happy Halloween everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...