........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

crafting christmas--felt garland edition


I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I had no qualms about getting my Christmas stuff out early.  It is most likely because I have been swimming in Christmas glitter for months already at work.  Also, I couldn't stop making decorations.  So it only made sense to just put them out already.


I started this garland last easter (which might explain all of the pastel felt), and can I tell you how much I love felting things?!  It's makes me feel alive!  Anyhoo, this is basically felted balls strung on some pearl cotton (held in place with tiny knots on either side of the ball) and wrapped around a cheesey little tree I got at the end the holiday season last year for almost free.


 It lives on our dresser and matches the winter quilt perfectly :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...