........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sunday, December 18, 2011

christmas crazy




{5x7 watercolor and micron pen on bristol paper}

 It has been so crazy at our house this week.  And I am losing my fight with a cold.  I stopped at the store after work on Thursday and I think the cashier wanted to give me a sympathy hug when she saw sniffling me and all of my purchases lined up (bubble bath, cough drops, echinacea tea, and breathe-right strips).  But I did find time to finish this little painting and make prints of it to give to the girls I teach at church.  I love this scripture.   And I love this time of year, craziness and all.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...