........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, January 5, 2012

winter wonderland


 

I feel bad for January.  Christmas has come and gone.  February means Valentines candy and hearts.  And January means...new yearCold outsideGloomy?  Diet?  This year I decided that I would celebrate January.  Because if you have the right attitude, January can be quite the winter wonderland!  So I hung some bedazzled snowflakes in front of the windows.   And then I whipped up a simple garland that reminds me of snow.


I found the sparkly snowflakes at an after Christmas sale (they are actually ornaments) and for the garland I cut up bits of natural quilt batting and fed them into the sewing machine (watch your fingers!).  Evan thinks it looks like a potato chip garland (men!).

Happy January to you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...