........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

a waffle with strawberries



I have been on such a painting kick lately!  I think it's funny that I can't handle more then one type of creative activity at a time.  For example: when I first got my sewing machine I made 7 quilts (oh, you think I'm kidding?  It's no joking matter!), and then I felt like drawing for a while.  And so I drew over a dozen wildflowers.  And then I thought I was a pro-felter, and couldn't stop stabbing things (okay, just wool things).  And right now it appears I am into painting food.  So food I will paint.

We absolutely had several waffle dinners while I was working on this painting.  It couldn't be helped.  And I was seriously considering adding a drizzle of syrup to the pat of butter, but Evan made a good point that strawberries and syrup don't go that great together (he is turning into such a foodie!).


p.s.  this isn't the first time I've blogged about my affinity for waffles.  Oh my.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...