........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, March 29, 2012

we are officially out of wall space.



I am so so happy these are finally done. Well, the paintings have been done for a while now, it was just the panels that needed finishing up.  And since I am afraid of power tools (why do they have to be so loud?), I got to fine tune my nagging skills as Evan worked on finishing them.



I did the square foot paintings a few years ago as part of a school assignment, and the cloud painting, inspired by a Maynard Dixon documentary, was finished just after we moved here (almost two years ago exactly!).   It was actually the painting that made me go into early retirement, but I am starting to like it better now.    


p.s. I found a new painting varnish that is as shiny as a piece of hard candy and I LOVE it, but it makes for very reflective photos.
*shrug

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...