........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, May 31, 2012

another day another donut




I really like going on walks with my puppy.  Especially when they lead us right to a donut shop.  Did you know that if you actually walk to a donut shop, the donuts have zero calories?  I know!  What a sweet deal.

I had kind of forgotten about how moving feels.  Once the moving truck dumps all of your stuff off and drives away and you're kind of like, well shoot, I guess I live here now.  And you end up getting lost every time you drive to the store.  And then you think about calling so-and-so to do such-and-such, but then you remember that you left your friends in Montana and you live in Washington now.  It's lonely and exciting all at once.  Which makes no sense at all.

My life these days consists of calling our realtor every five seconds and scrolling through the home-for-sale sites, looking for anything new.  This house hunting business is not at all like I imagined it would be.  Where usually I am super awesome at making decisions, and knowing right away what I want, committing to a house seems SUPER DUPER scary.  Also, I am afraid I have very expensive taste.

The best best part of all is that Evan loves his new job.  I can't even explain how happy that makes me after two years of the worst job ever.

I should probably mention that both of those donuts were for me (ZERO CALORIES!!!).

*hiccup



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...