........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, May 9, 2012




Oh hi!  We made it to Walla Walla and are slowly getting settled in.  We found a month-to-month rental that we plan on staying in for just a little bit while we look for a home to buy (what? when did I become an adult?).  We moved most of our stuff into the garage and are living quite simply/sparsely.   It's been kind of hard for me actually because I am a compulsive nester.  I'm not kidding when I tell you that the only bit of 'decorating' I've done is to unroll a rug in the living room.  Evan was so proud of me.  Oh, and then I dug out some throw pillows.  Because I couldn't help myself.  Oops.

We had a delicious salad picnic last night.   I am so happy to be making dinner again.

I have about a million photos to go through and hopefully I'll be getting to some 'catch up' posts soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...