........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

stairs are super


More then just sometimes I wonder to myself,
  who's dumb idea was it to bring a wild animal into our house?  
And why does he eat all our stuff?  And require so much brushing/vacuuming? 
 (side note: it was my idea)

But then the rest of the time he is just so silly and adorable that I forget about all that stuff and how I can't wear dark colors anymore.

Our new place has stairs.  Which are kind of a new thing for Gesso.  He likes to perch on the middle landing and keep track of his humans.  That's also where he eats his treats.  And he likes to attack us when we try to go past him (kind of the troll-under-the-bridge thing).  Wall-climber-Evan scared the pants off of Gesso the other day and you are so lucky I just happened to have my camera!

 
 
 


Oh puppy.  You are cute.  Evan too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...