........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, July 9, 2012

july things

.....hello?  Are you guys still out there?  It's been awhile so I thought a little update was in order.  So.  We moved out of our house and into a vacation rental.  You guys!  It's pretty great.  I actually feel like I'm on vacation.  I was so excited to not have to unpack for just a few weeks and really it was kind of our only option.

Evan is in Maine visiting a blueberry farm (rude!), but we dug out my sewing machine before he left so I haven't been totally alone.



I realize this is a blurry picture but I had to show you my favorite part of the house--the skinny mirror!  Not only is it super skinny, but it is so incredibly flattering that I kind of want to steal it when we leave.

 
 This is Evan's favorite part of the house (can you blame him?).  He asked me if I could paint a replica rabbit for our new place  Of course I will darling!



We went on a fun fourth of July trip to Oregon.  Pictures soon!


The other night we had dinner at a friends house and they have 50 llamas.  Because when it comes to llamas quantity is key!  I wanted Evan to take a picture of me hugging this little cutie but then he pointed out that it looked like a giant dreadlock.  So then I didn't hug the llama.


I had to emergency re-open sweatshop HollyHox.  Since my whole life was still packed away it was a little bit tricky.  But it is tourist season, so you know, I do what I'm told.



The strawberries here are ridiculous!  I can't even tell you. 


We've been eating a lot of strawberry shortcake (p.s. this was my breakfast).

Ok!  I guess that about sums it up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...