........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

weekending


 

 


There was some hiking, some pizza, and some bike riding.  Poor Gesso woke up with the weirdest eye infection and didn't come along.  We felt super guilty the whole hike--we haven't left him home since he was a little puppy!  He's all better now, thank goodness.

other thoughts:

::  I finally gave in and bought some maternity jeans... and let me tell you something: I think the world would be a much better place if everyone traded in their constricting waist bands for stretchy maternity pants.   So comfortable!

::  I found out yesterday that my family is coming for a surprise visit this weekend--yippee!

::  This has been the warmest fall I can remember and I am kind of over it.  Every morning is like groundhogs day--I wake up thinking it's going to feel like fall, but it's still 80 degrees and sunny.  I keep over-dressing because deep down I know it's supposed to be fall, but it's pretty much still summer.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...