........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I am thankful for the sun



On Saturday the sun came out for 7 minutes.   It was amazing!  It's been oh so foggy/rainy/overcast around here lately and I have been missing the sunshine like crazy.  When I casually mention the gloomy weather to long-time-locals they just laugh and say, oh just you wait until january, it's the worst!  And then I get super worried.
Oh dear.  It is what it is I suppose.  I am trying my hardest to embrace this inland northwest weather business.

We've been eating our weight in apples lately.  I'm thankful for those too.



Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...