........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, November 30, 2012

sunny day


{I know I know, it seems I can't stop posting about the weather lately....}


 
 

  
 


I have been trying really hard to embrace the foggy/rainy weather that has enveloped us lately (it's not really working).  BUT, one of the good things about the foggy weather I decided, is that it makes you super duper appreciate the sunny days.  Like today.  We had a little lunch picnic outside and I completely ignored my to-do list and spent the day soaking in the sun.  Because it is so so precious.

Have a happy (sunny?) weekend!

p.s. it is way to green outside to feel like almost-December.  weird!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...