........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, November 12, 2012

sweet home :: a front room





This was the hardest room in the house!  Evan and I couldn't agree on a 'purpose' for this little front room of ours.  I wanted a cozy library with overstuffed chairs and ottomans.  He thought it should be a bit more functional, with places for people to sit and chat.  So we sort of compromised and it ended up being a love seat in a library that's also a front room.  Haha!  We are still looking for another chair(s?) to go in this space, but I'm really in no rush.  Also, it's a pretty small room, so I am trying to be careful not to stuff it full of furniture.



I'd been saving up my wildflower money for bookcases and rugs (does that make me sound super boring??  Should I have been saving for a speedboat or a trip to Aruba?  ahh well.).



 I love love love sitting in front of that sunny window and since the rug is made of wool, you'd better believe it's Gesso's favorite spot too (smells like sheep! yum!).


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...