........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

felted treasures




My friend Sarah sent me some big bags of beautiful wool roving last summer.  I was so excited when they came, but then we moved and moved and moved and painted and painted and painted and unpacked (do you see where this is going?) and well, I didn't get much felting done.  But I am happy to report that I did find some time before the holidays to whip out some little goodies.


This little robin was sent back to Sarah as a thank-you and she turned it into a Christmas ornament!  How clever!


And this trio of little balls was made for baby Harvey (well, he shares them with Gesso...).  Fun fact: did you know that you can felt with your incredibly fluffy puppy fur?  It's true!  So the insides of these balls are made of Gesso hair (maybe that's why he likes them so much??).

And because I was pregnant, I forgot to take a photo of the best one of all.  I felted a tiny green vw bus to send off in an xmas package, and shoot, it was cool.  But it got wrapped up and sent away before I remembered to take a picture of it.  Ah well.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...