........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, April 11, 2013

s.o.t.m. club




Something that Evan and I like to do sometimes is memorize a scripture together.  And I came up with an idea to do one a month starting last month (you know, a scripture of the month club).  I picked this scripture because I love thinking about trees clapping their hands (I'm pretty sure they'd have to be aspen trees).  And if I'm being completely honest, environmental scriptures are my favorites.  They just are.

And so one afternoon I did a little watercolor mark up of this scripture and I think I'm going to try to do one every month.  Because wouldn't that be kind of fun to have a collection of favorite illustrated scriptures?  I think so!

p.s. Harvey was almost an Isaiah!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...