........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday, April 5, 2013

t shirt factory

It's been so good to have little projects started that I can tackle in bite sized pieces (or nap sized pieces if we're going to be specific).  Because as it turns out, I'm not very good at not having a little project (a baby is, for the record, a rather large project).   I was needing to make a little thank you present and I finally decided on what to make....some t shirts, of course!



I love freezer paper stencils so much.   So much.  




I made a pair of vw bus tshirts to send to a couple of cute nephews.  And then I spotted a tiny tool belt (tool apron?) at the home depot (77 cents, yo!) and made a little patch to cover up the blazing orange logo. 


 It got me excited to make Harvey some shirts, you know, once he stops puking on everything :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...